Sunday, 10 July 2011

Redcliffs on Sea

Wow, can you believe we are at the last week of this term!
You should all feel very proud of yourselves this term, despite exciting events and a move to Sumner, you have all shown so much progress in your reading, writing and maths. I am so very proud to be your teacher.
Last week we had a fun filled time in Sumner, the teachers want you all to enjoy the changes you have been so brilliantly accepting.

The Court Theatre
On Wednesday we were lucky to be visited by two actors from the court theatre who amazed and entertained us with their comedy and ability to tell a story with no costume or props!
We had to guess the place.   Murphy
                                                      They made up a skiing story.   Ruby
                                           They made a pop up book.    Charlie
                                            The guy said he was stinky!   Caspar
                                            We acted playing rugby at the AMI stadium.  Thomas
                                                             It was funny.     Anna
                                                       It was outstanding.    Maija
                                                          It was wicked.    Renee
                                                              It was good.     Molly
                                                           I liked all of it.     Abbie
                                          I liked when they did the pop up books.   Anaru
                                                        I liked the pop up story.   Nate


No comments:

Post a Comment